MAHLE Process Filters are used to filter a variety of fluids, including machine tool coolants, cutting fluids, lubrication fluids, honing oils, fuels, paint, lacquer and Freon to name a few. These filters are self-cleaning by either a mechanical scraper blade or a back-flushing pressure. Models are available with manual cleaning or totally automatic with electric motor and electric or pneumatic actuators.
Target markets include steel/primary metals, automotive, machine tool, petrochemical, pulp and paper, general industrial and anywhere coolant or lubrication fluids are used.
- Modular, compact design
- Minimal pressure drop
- Visual / Electrical / Electronic contamination indicators
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Filtering or Homogenizing
- No Change of Element Req'd
- For Coolants and Lubricants
- Other Applications include filter paint, varnishes, Freon, fuels, food and water